12.21.2006

And I'm done..kinda

Posted by Picasa

Crazy Landlady Socks using 2 skeins of Regia Crazy Color in #5404 on #2 Brittanys. Jude's tried them on with her Crocs - they fit and look very funkadelic. We have a winner! With the purple Koigu from the stash, I have enough to make my own pair with striped cuffs. But I don't know about the Crocs part...
The knitting bag is packed for the trip home tomorrow. I've got another pair of socks on the needles (a New Year's giftie for someone), the green VT Sheep and Wool yarn for my own pair of Rustics (wait til you see the cool buttons I've got!), and some rust brown silk alpaca I've been saving until the right pattern came along.
I'll see you all next weekend. Until then, have a wonderful Christmas! I hope Santa brings you all something for the stash!