Hey! Happy End-of-Daylight-Savings-Time! Upcoming-Election-Day!
First-of-November! Day-After-Halloween!
First-of-November! Day-After-Halloween!
I've been a busy knitting girl - see?
Mom's birthday is Election Day, so to celebrate she's getting some requested dishclothes (yeah, I snuck in a tribute to the blue states.) Project specs: Pisgah's Peaches & Creme Cotton in the Pink Lemonade colorway done on #7 Addis and Aunt Lydia's Kitchen Cotton leftover from BYOB done on #4 Addis. The pattern is the Kitchen Cotton dishcloth from Dishcloth Boutique's website (however, the linky seems to be broken).But before the dishcloths, I finished my Tonks socks. I love them: in fact I have them on right now. Project specs: guess what pattern using 1 skein of Opal's Harry Potter yarn in the Tonks colorway on #2 Inox needles.

The house projects keep rolling along: this month, it's the kitchen closet. This little space is under the stairs to our third floor. It's awkward and odd. My plan is to paint it with the leftover blue from the bathroom and then install wire shelving which should give us more space and make everything easier to access.
And it hasn't been all work: the CatMan and I have been enjoying the fall colors right outside our door!