Still knitting on the Trinity shawl, so not a lot of new knitting to share with the rest of the class. But I do have some random blog fodder for your personal edification.
First, the CattyTV went to the Big TVLand in the Sky. But s/he had lived a good long life. We figured out the set was manufactured one month after the CatMan and I first met. Now if we could just find a new one...
The Cure continues as I rip off the old wallpaper on our third floor landing. Scary? Actually the blue paint here is very close to the paint I've picked out for the hall and bathroom. But there's a little patching to be done first, don't you think?
And this was in the Easter candy clearance aisle. For .49 cents and 5 Hershey's Kisses how could I not! (The CatMan got the Kisses and I got the sheep who really does have 2 eyes, you just can't see the one because of the angle.)
And finally a little craft-related content. Some of my felted rounds for the Felted Table Runner WIP made their way to this bag. My friend Sue pieced the interior lining using some of the tropical fabric from my beach bag and a buttery soft microsuede upholstery fabric. Me like-y. Alot.