6.17.2007

A Conversation

A conversation with the CatBro this past week re: The Chicken Vacation -

Me: "So instead of staying overnight in Dover, we are staying in Salisbury. We'll meet you there instead."

CatBro: "But we aren't going through Salisbury."

Me: "If you're driving through Dover, you have to go through Salisbury. It's on the same road."

CatBro: "Salisbury is out of our way."

Me: "I'm looking at the freakin' atlas; there's only one main road down the center of the DelMarVa peninsula. It goes through Dover AND Salisbury."

CatBro: "We didn't go through Salisbury the last time."

Me: "I'm telling you. One. Freakin. Road."
CatBro: "Google doesn't say anything about going through Salisbury."


(continued bickering for a few more minutes.)

CatBroWife (exasperated, in background): "We have to drive through Salisbury just like the last time."

CatBro: "Oh."

We shall not discuss the conversation that occured re: getting on to the Outer Banks.

All knitting is completed on Hip2B. Just the sewing remains. So can you guess what I started?