
"EOM" is the abbreviation my company uses for "End of the Month". This month has been a weird one weather-, work-, and other- wise. On one hand I'm glad it's over. On the other hand, I wish I had enjoyed May more - it has always been one of my favorite months.
In 29 days, I'm on "Family Vacation" with the CatMan, my parents, siblings, and their children. Today I nicknamed it the "Chicken Vacation" because I plan on marinating and baking myself. It's good to have a plan, eh? I scored a bathing suit on loan (I really don't want to spend $100.00 on something I'll wear for a week and then never again) and all I have left to do is rent the car and burn a few more CDs for the trip.
I also have to plan the trip's knitting bag - the drive will be 14 hours each way (done over the course of 2 days). In addition, my nieces have politely suggested THIS would be the time to teach them to knit. Maybe I'll need a "knitting suitcase"...