4.29.2007

When in doubt, drink a beer


Today that's my motto and I'm sticking to it.



I'm very very distressed about the kitchen painting. Coat #2 is not covering the grey primer completely. I'm almost in tears over the thought it may take 4 coats to finish this project (thanks, hormones and paint store lady who I really really hope is not there tomorrow when I take back the second can of primer!)



Sock-It-To-Me is done. The green buttons I bought? Way too big. The white buttons I found in my sewing box? Perfect size. The white thread to sew on said buttons? Disappeared. So I used green thread which made the "X" in the 4 holes of the button decorative. Right? I SAID RIGHT??



Alrighty then, the CatMan should be back in a minute with the Corona and I'm going to limit myself to just rolling up some stash skeins into balls. I think it's safer than my needles.