So maybe I'm not knitting so much right now, but rest assured...I'm THINKING about knitting. A lot. I scored these little skeins of cotton sockweight yarn at a local Big Lots. Never fear - I'm not abandoning my LYS. I'd stopped in for some spring cleaning supplies and ta da - there be yarn here. Who knew? Not me. This is the only stuff that screamed "Stash me" - I am heeding the voice of knitters before me who have warned of the woes of money ill-spent on yarn never knit.
Wedged in between the skeins are the citrine/turquoise hoops for this month's Project Spectrum beading project. Draped across the skein are a cute pair of coral/orange beaded drops I picked up yesterday (you know me and my inordinate love of the orange!)
(I'll try the jewelry pics again after I heed the little "batteries low, stupid!" light on the digital!)

