The weather, that is. Cold, blustery (ok, downright windy!), and it's slushing from the sky. And me without my snow tires on yet! Grrrrr...and brrrrrr.
So as soon as I pay bills and catch up on emails, it's back to Grammie's Hearts armed with a cup of Stash's Lemon-Ginger Tea (a close second behind coffee in my book) and Pride and Prejudice in the DVD player. And probably a cat or three curled up with me for good measure.
But before I go, I must share a yarn story. Went to my LYS to pick up a top-down swing coat pattern posted in their online newsletter as well as a fill-in skein of Colorlash (yep, you guess it - not enough to finish Autumn Sky). *sigh* Pattern sold out, Colorlash discontinued (for them). I did pet some Cherry Tree Baby Loop boucle (1000 yds for $36.00 oo-la-la!), but you know how it is when your mind is focused on something else? I did find the Colorlash on sale here, which I promptly ordered. I'll keep you posted on service and delivery.
In the meantime, any thoughts what to do with this? I mean, my mind might have been focused on something else at the time, but now with the immediate crisis resolved, I'm thinking this is too good a deal to pass up!
So as soon as I pay bills and catch up on emails, it's back to Grammie's Hearts armed with a cup of Stash's Lemon-Ginger Tea (a close second behind coffee in my book) and Pride and Prejudice in the DVD player. And probably a cat or three curled up with me for good measure.
But before I go, I must share a yarn story. Went to my LYS to pick up a top-down swing coat pattern posted in their online newsletter as well as a fill-in skein of Colorlash (yep, you guess it - not enough to finish Autumn Sky). *sigh* Pattern sold out, Colorlash discontinued (for them). I did pet some Cherry Tree Baby Loop boucle (1000 yds for $36.00 oo-la-la!), but you know how it is when your mind is focused on something else? I did find the Colorlash on sale here, which I promptly ordered. I'll keep you posted on service and delivery.
In the meantime, any thoughts what to do with this? I mean, my mind might have been focused on something else at the time, but now with the immediate crisis resolved, I'm thinking this is too good a deal to pass up!