
Really I am not a knitter who does well with more than 2 WIPs at any one time. I get distracted and diffuse. Look! A new yarn! A new knitting pattern! A bright shiny object! So it's time to buckle down and get to work. Fall is just around the corner and I don't need any hangers-on. The hats for the Ukraine (upper left in pic) need to be done by this weekend. I have 1 1/2 hats left to go. The Devan (lower center of pic) is no longer for a co-worker's grandbaby (he would have outgrown it already) but for another little guy due in 2 months or so. And Cypress Ribbon will be done as soon as I get the #3 needle out of Devan.
This is the drawer of tee-shirts, cut up and whole for an I-cord rug melding in the back of my mind. I scored some really cheap tees at a local resale store which complement the ones I already cut up (thank you, clothes purging!) I'm not sure what size needles I'll use. Any suggestions?