Ever since we dug out the wedding pics last weekend, I've been on an 80s video kick. Here's one of my favorite bands singing one of my favorite songs.
This weekend has been about the punch list - all those little items that needed touchups/fixing. The separation between the trim and the ceiling over the bed, the missed 2nd coat of paint on the baseboard behind the laundry hampers, the loose lamp socket - all taken care of now. And to treat myself, here's a cheap distraction brightening my windowless bathroom. The bamboo is from Creative Habitat, the dish is an old canary birdbath picked up somewhere in my journeys, and the filler is from my jar of polished stones and seashells.
I'm off to iron a stack of clothes while watching some movies. And then on to this other cheap distraction - 

Pip says, "I got my tummy to distract me."