Friday night, the CatMan was looking for our wedding pictures. Unfortunately, they were not in the album conveniently located in the bottom drawer of his nightstand. They were in the last box I pulled out of our upstairs storage closet. Culling through this space had been lower priority on my to-do list. This is the shred box (receipts/statements/etc. older than 7 years - Jack the cat is for scale.) I also have one banker's box of photos which need to be sorted and labeled; easy enough to do while watching TV.
Here's the closet, cleaned out and organized. What you can't see in this pic are my feet wrangling cats out of the way. This closet is the feline version of spelunking. With my clothes as the belay lines.
I ended up frogging last week's Cypress Ribbon scarf and started over doing it the right way. This is a little over 1 skein into the project. Yes, that is a safety line. I'm not tempting any fate while doing this lace pattern. I've got too many other projects to get on the needles.