4.01.2007

Not just rain showers!

It's time!
However, April has other plans for me. Besides the fact I haven't finished Ed or Eyre, I've got some charity knitting due this month. The Women for Missions at my church are throwing a baby shower for a newborn hospital in Mali and have asked if I can organize some knitting projects. Hmmmm...let me think about that....use up stash yarn...small, instant gratification projects....enjoy pretty spring colors? Oh yeah, baby! (pun intended)
I do have some other little projects on the April May PS docket: a pair of pink bedsocks for me and this cardi set for a friend who is due at the end of the month.


If you are local to the Burlington area, come on down for the baby knitting - April 17 from 6:30 - 8PM at the Essex Community Center. You can email me at themusemedusa AT yahoo DOT com for patterns, info, and directions.