Tonight marks the first snowfall in my neck of Vermit. Woohoo except for the fact I don't have good snow tires on my car. On the Suckfest scale (of 1-10) , the drive home rated 200.

My niece's Urban Rustics. Once I got the clue, they went very quickly. Some pattern mods on my part: I just cable-cast for the additional finger stitches instead of the crochet cast on, did a 3 needle bind off instead of the grafting, and did a finishing single-crochet all around the cuff opening with a loop for the button. My project specs: 1 skein Berroco Foliage on #10 1/2 Brittanys.
And here are the Socktober 2006 socks. Since I'll be wearing them with clogs, I don't mind how funky the fraternal twins look. And really, how much do I love the fact they were $2.00 and took me just a smidge over 2 weeks to finish (that's gotta be a record for me and sock knitting!)
This weekend I'm hoping to make headway on the 1 x 3rd Time ribbed sweater.