8.20.2006

A sense of accomplishment

I'm indeed very happy to report the burgundy scarf is off the needles. It ended up being about 4 3/4' long (let's not even go there about rounding it off to an even 5', shall we?) There will be a pic when I gather all the accumulated goods to send to CIC (probably at the beginning of next week).
Here's the little Pinki hat for another coworker's new niece. It was a quick weeknight knit on #6 Inox needles using girlygirl pink Berroco Plush. Nothing too fancy - the yarn is the focus.



Pinki is resting on another project I finished this week - a handsewn lining for my blue suede bag. I was not enjoying how the suede's wrong side kept leaving little blue bits on my knitting. So using the lessons I learned from the Citrus Rib Bag, I made up a lining I'm very happy with and that will allow me to use the blue bag more frequently.


I'll save the weekend's show and tell for later. I will tell you it involved a visit to here and here as well as a new knitting project.