First, the babies.

Let me just say baby hats are addicting. You finish one, you immediately cast on for another. The bag of yarn remnants I've been using barely appears to have a dent in it. So I just want to keep knitting. This is a bad thing when you have other stuff to do. Like work. And spending time with your mate. And cleaning cat litter boxes.
And when I say "frogs", I mean "Lucy Lu". As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am not happy about the shoulder and sleeve seaming. So I've frogged the offending seams and am taking my time to fix them. I've already decided on the 3-needle bind off for the shoulders. Insetting the sleeves is going to take a bit more thinking.
I need to trust myself and stop when I look at something and think "I'm not going to wear this in it's current state. And I'm not going to convince myself otherwise."