Finished!! Grammie's Hearts knitted with 1 strand Antique Rose and Burgundy Alpaca from Peru held together, using #8 Addis. There is a 5 row seed stitch border all the way around, with alternating rows of stockinette and drop stitch (note: the part of Vanna White is being played by Bizzy Izzy Bellie).

And here's a quick knit - Nights can get a bit chilly up here in the North Country and with electric heat, we tend to keep it cool in the apartment. Ta-da! A Oranginee Beanie! This was made from a skein of Paton's Divine I picked up last Christmas at an AC Moore in PA. I love the fluffy orangey color flecked with yellow. I did not love the texture as it slid across the Addis. I used #4s, dropping down to my Brittany DPNs for the crown. The design is my own.

For those keeping up, there will be no snakes knitted onto this beanie.