A pretty crocheted cotton runner now serves as a curtain (with this as a tie back). The green chair was starting to get a bit faded, so I took an old flannel pillow case and made a cover for the chair back. I also draped an embroidered doily over the finished cover: it's a sweet little donkey with a mouthful of flowers. I'm a bit obsessed with vintage linens - you know, like some people are about ceramic animals.
I also found this over the weekend, lurking behind a piece of furniture, filled with trash. 'Tis mine now. I'm pretty sure the CatMan is trying to ignore the tole painted items that are encroaching on the CattyAbode.
I bagged the idea of recovering my current bulletin board and instead went with converting an Ovenex cookie sheet to a magnetic board similar to this:
image courtesy of susantiques on etsy.
I used Rustoleum black glossy paint to give a nice even background and then glued little magnets to some vintage buttons (also found this weekend).
My craft room is my girly space and one where I indulge in fluff and frou-frou (well as much as I can being a neat freak/stuff purger). I like dressing her up a little.
