4.20.2008

In the air

...and nothing completed to show for it. Around the house, the first coat of spackling is done in the scary hall. Table has been rented for the big island tag sale next month. The ancient TV (and assorted other electronics) were taken to the e-cycle day. I've been trying to upload blog pics and balance my checkbook online but the webgods are not smiling favorably on me today. It makes me very angry {/Martin the Martian voice}.


Work continues on the Trinity Wrap

and I started a Wildflower DK mitered baby blankie.
I bought some goodies at Kyarns the other day. The neutral Happy Feet colorway will be socks for me. The purple (which looks blue in this pic) Cotton Rich DK is going to be a baby sweater to go with the blankie. And the Jawoll cotton is a stash addition (but probably more socks for me!)Now if I can just knock one of these balls out of the air.