3.02.2008

Thank you for being a friend -


It was a rough week for me (hey look! Panic!) and a friend came to the rescue. She gave me some great advice, prayed for me, and shared her own issues with anxiety. I started these socks last weekend, and it became clear to me that they needed to be hers. And so they shall be.
Project specs: Plymouth Yarn Co "Happy Feet" (a superwash/nylon blend) in colorway #6 on #2 Inox. You really can't tell from the pic, but the colors remind me of an autumn forest: deep piney green, lighter moss green, tan, mushroom brown, and a deep claret. Maybe not the most Spring-y of color choices, but I think she will like them.

I love the Happy Feet yarn and at $6.00 a skein, it's an affordable treat! I even have enough left over to trim a baby jacket I've got on the docket.

But first, a dog sweater for a 3# chihuahua owned by a Harley ridin' guy. Ayep.