That's what my co-worker and I have been saying to each other the past few weeks. And now the days are upon us. Bags are packed, presents wrapped and packed, apartment cleaned, laundry done, emails caught up, hotels and rental car confirmed, and cat needs taken care of.
I had a little set back with the meds/panic thing this week, so absolute zero knitting has been done since last Sunday. However, I was able to finish these beforehand.

Project specs: Jack Frost Ladies Mittens #5619 in pink Manos wool, done on #6 needles. I used scap yarn for a combination of lazy daisy and duplicate stitches.
Since we will be spending at least 25 hours in the car (most of it in daylight), my trip's knitting bag consists of:
The wrap with sleeves
LadyMacWisp
My first socks for 2008
A baby cap and Sarjaate's booties for a co-worker's new granddaughter due on 12/26.
The CatMan is duly impressed with my Christmas gifting: the Tychus hat (which he wanted felted a bit), the Bourne Trilogy DVD set and these (don't ask, I couldn't tell you. It's a boy thing, I think.)
Happy Horrordays and may you all get good gifts!