11.18.2007

Glove Love

Beannie's Glovelets are finished. I modified the pattern to rib the fingers, which I think gives a better fit and look. The Beannie's fingers are longer and narrower, so I think the ribbing will be just right (vs. the chubbette look of my fingers in the glove).





Project specs: Hooray for Me Glovelets using Regia 4-ply Tweed in a blue denim colorway (#52) on #2 Brittanys. This pair also took less than one skein - go figure.I put the festive something for me on hold for right now as I'm working on the Christmas Surprise. Since the receiver of said gift knows about this blog, no pics for now. However, if you are a member of Ravelry, you can check out the progress and pics there. Hooray for a short work week - here's to my Ravelry shirts and Webs order getting here before our day trip to Lake George!