This just in: it wasn't all clean-up and painting this weekend (why yes, there was actual painting...er, priming!)
I finished the Crazy Anklets.

Project specs: this standard sock pattern on #2 Brittanys using leftover Regia Crazy Colors with a stash skein of Koigu KPM, dye code 2160/103.
Also finished was a stealth project which I can show, but can't tell you who it's for just yet (unless you check out my Ravelry page).

Project specs: Persnickety Knitter's Arrowhead Lace Headband pattern using stash remnant wool on #7 Addis. This project was instant gratification and I really hope the giftee loves them as much as I loved making them.
There was some knitting on the Size 14 socks (I really want these off the needles by the weekend.) And because I just picked up this book, I felt compelled to start the Felted Striped Tote using up my autumn-hued wool remnants.
Next on the needles is another pair of socks using a new Trekking colorway and (gasp!) a new sock pattern. Stay tuned!