5.26.2007

Oh the indignity of it all

I just figured out why the June/July Opal sock yarn appealed to me:

Queen Cashew was not as flattered as I thought she'd be.



Here's some progress on my Hip2BSquared Tote. The front panel is made up of 12 mitered squares. I soaked, then blocked this section to get a true read for the panel that will act as the sides and bottom of the bag. This section is measuring at 12" x 15" and I'm gauging the side panel to be about 8". I think these measurements will give me a useful but not unwieldy tote.

The CatMan and I are attempting to enjoy the long weekend - last night we cooked out with friends, tonight is the roast beef dinner fundraiser for a local fire department, and tomorrow might be lunch at the Shed if the weather holds out. Enjoy the holiday!