4.16.2007

The thing about serious, indepth cleaning is finding those items you thought you 1.) lost, 2.) got rid of eons ago, or 3.) now have a use for. I'm an organized soul, so there haven't been too many "oh my dog how did THAT get HERE" moments, however there has been purging - mainly accumulated documents and some yarn remnants which really are too small for any useful purpose. What can I say, I'm a remnant stasher.


Cocktails and yummy Italian foodstuffs were consumed on Saturday, and the hotel was showing one of the CatMan's favorite movies The Bourne Identity. I started on the Sock It To Me cardi set and seemed to be having issues on the counting front (which became apparent when I tried to match up the left front panel to 3-needle bind off with the back panel). All is remedied now and I'm cruising through the right front panel.



Here's a pic of the Pink Piggie socks artfully arranged against the new kitchen drywall.

Project Specs: Plymouth Encore Colorspun, color #7990 (think pink ragg wool) knit up on #8 Brittany DPNs. I didn't mean to use the #8s, but grabbed them by mistake on my way out the door to teach my friend sock knitting. These anklets are destined to be next winter's bed socks. But given the Vermit weather of the past few days, I'll be getting some use out of them now!