I'm torn. Yesterday was Woodchuck Day here in Vermont and Groundhog Day in Pennsylvania. Born in PA and now a resident of VT, which do I celebrate? I finally opted for "Woodchuck Day" since there was only the parading of people, not non-domesticated animals. Really, I'm surprised ol' Phil hasn't just hauled off and chewed off a few human fingers in protest.There was also celebration since 3rd Time was finally dry and available for her close-up, Mr. DeMille. Project specs: Fantasy Yarn's Cashmere Luxury Chunky (45% Merino, 49% Microfiber, 6% Cashmere) in color 03 Olive. The pattern was modified from the Ribbed Pullover featured in the 2/1/96 issue of Woman's Day (wow, 11 years hanging out in my "someday" folder!) Mods include: elbow-length stockinette sleeves, a drapey cowl-like neck and a shortened overall length.
Don't ask me what the weird bumpage is on the front of the sweater. I checked - I don't appear to be sporting odd growths off my stomach.