2.17.2007

Questions and Answers

In reply to some emails I received:

First off - the funk is moving on. Bastardly hormones!

Secondly, allow me to present the item that is keeping me from Edward the tank. I settled on a simple lace rib pattern (from my handy Reader's Digest Complete Guide to Needlework) for the Blue Sky Alpaca & Silk Perfect Scarf.


With the time off this week, I'm almost through my third skein. This is so going to be off the needles (and around my neck) within the week.

And thirdly - no I don't dislike Ciaran Hinds. In fact, as you can see by my Netflix queue, I like him very much. I just didn't like his characterization as Rochester. Timothy Dalton has always been my favorite (I enjoyed how his Welsh accent strengthened during the more emotional scenes), but I think Toby Stephens wonderfully portrayed a true to the period English gentleman with a devasting secret. And yes, I thought the most recent adaptation was very good (physical contact and all). I just wish either one of these versions had shown the lightning-struck tree. I mean really? *sigh*