The helmet liners for Kimberly. The CatMan and I were going to model them, but really? Do you need to see two middle-aged pasty white Vermiters doing that? I think not. I'm writing up a little note to go with each of them, defuzzing them of white Persian Cinco hair, and mailing them off on Monday. I highly recommend this project if you are interested in a charity knit. The pattern was supa'easy and fast. Regardless of your political opinions (of which I have many), it is a lovely way to nuture the people who have signed on to represent this country. As I was knitting, I also thought the pattern would make a great Dulaan project.
Details: Helmet liners knit on #6 and #8 Brittany DPNS (with the facial ribbing picked up and knit on #6 Inox circular). Yarn: Encore (wool/acrylic blend)
And Christmas knitting has started. I love these socks! I love the random surprise of the striping. I love the colors. I love the vertical ribbing with the horizontal striping. I love the fact they will be perfect for my crazy (in a very good way) landlady and will go with many of her 50-bazilliony pairs of Crocs (seriously - a least one pair IN EVERY COLOR.) And you thought I was making up the crazy part.

Hi! I'm the sock face. Notice my great kitchener smile.

