...through new eyeglasses. It seems for the past two years, my right eye has been doing all the long distance looking, and my left eye has been doing all the close work. Well now, they're back in sync. And I'm having some problems. The closest I can relate it to is the sensation of only one eye looking through a lens and the other one is trying to catch up without any help. Disconcerting? Yes. Unnerving? Yes. Annoying? Definitely!
In knitting new: the Sockotta Cardi is done, blocked, buttons on. Seems the CatMan made off with the camera, so pic coming later today. Frenchy's toque came out a little smaller than I had planned, so it's going in the Dulaan bag and I'll start a new one tomorrow. I've also started a Dulaan kids' poncho.
1 x 3's front is finished. Now I just need to motivate on the back. Then the sleeves. Then the neck . You get the idea.
In knitting new: the Sockotta Cardi is done, blocked, buttons on. Seems the CatMan made off with the camera, so pic coming later today. Frenchy's toque came out a little smaller than I had planned, so it's going in the Dulaan bag and I'll start a new one tomorrow. I've also started a Dulaan kids' poncho.
1 x 3's front is finished. Now I just need to motivate on the back. Then the sleeves. Then the neck . You get the idea.