6.18.2006

"Not some backpacker's hovel"

The title of this post is one of my favorite lines from one of my favorite movies - French Kiss (you get the humor when you hear it spoken with a French accent.) It was also the mantra I kept repeating to myself this weekend as I ignored the growing scariness of the ho-val in the attempts to make in-roads on the WIP list.
I'm excited to find I only need to finish Lucy's second sleeve and sew it on, the drop stitch scarf is long enough to wrap around my neck once, and the Kidsilk scarf's lace edging is 16" from completion.
At the risk of falling short yet again of deadlines, I'm hoping all three of these will be off the needles by the end of the month. This month. June 2006. Yeah, you heard me.



And since the digital has gone hiking with the CatMan, here's a treat from the archives.