3.29.2006

Out like a Lion's roar

At least that's how I think March is gonna go. Not the weather mind you, but the days. Suddenly it's March 29; wasn't it February just last week? Not that I'll miss the loveliness that is mud season in Vermit. Or the boredom of looking at the same sweaters, winter coat, and boots. I'm just a little panicked about the whole "finish March's Project Spectrum, start April's".


The panic is fully self-induced. I need to get back to the happy place of a month ago, with the promise of working on fun, colorful projects without deadlines. And even before I leapt into PS, I knew I would be all anal-retentive about starting a new month with the previous month's project still on the needles. Which is why I picked small, portable, easy projects for April. No 'two different sweaters going at the same time' for this girl.


Of course if Jessica is on the needles at the end of April, I may need an intervention. May's big project is a top-down swing coat.