First the Good(s):
This yarn is for the Top-Down Coat Pattern I purchased from KYarns a few months back. It's a blend of merino, microfiber, and cashmere in a soft, celery green color.

These cute little sunny beads are an impulse buy for me. Cinco's being sly by trying to snag the larger bead (which I've already designated for a book thong).
My parents gave me a Barnes and Noble Gift Card (thank you!) This little guide is gonna save me a patch o'work when I'm looking for conversion tables, baby head circumferences, and other knitting miscellania.
This is the CatMan and our friend, D. at the top of their New Year's Eve Day hike. They are very very happy. A few hours from this photo? They will be very very sore.
The Bad:
Unpacking. Need I say more?

The Ugly:
The Logs of Meat. These are not raw, though they look it (here and in person). They are homecured beef and pork products, tasting remarkably like beef summer sausage. They were part of the sustenance for the boys' hike. They are also very very good. If you can get past the ugly.
The Out of Control:
CatMan Aran - (20 more inches, if I go to the length the CatMan has requested) Did I mention this will rot off his neck because he will not be allowed to remove it?
Java Socks - (1 down, the other at the point of heel gusset)
Leaves and Flowers Shawl - Knitted through row 30-something. Starting this in the car on the way to Albany yesterday just about drove me guano loco. Once I got some markers placed and altered the edge stitches to YO, K2 it was smoother sailing. It's on hold until I can enlarge the chart and make some notations for myself.
Bubbies - Have to be finished this month. I'm 1/2 way there.
Imagiknits Scarf - Relegated to car project
So that makes 5!?! projects on the needles to start the new year. Sounds like my resolution is to get the WIP list to a manageable number by the end of the month.