I'm thankful. I'm thankful I have a four-day weekend of grand, glorious, fun-filled nothingness stretching ahead of me.
I've got a to-do list, cause that's the kind of girl I am. But I'm not compulsed about it. It's just a guideline/course correction for when I get to the point of 3 days in the same pair of jammies.
1. Finish the CatMan Aran (stop cackling now)
2. Finish another Bubby (ok, really? Finish Bubby 1 and hopefully Bubby 2)
3. Knit a hat for the KYarn Charity Knit (2 scarves done already, baby!)
4. Update the blog with some links (and hopefully some pictures if I can find where the CatMan put the camera)
5. Pay bills (Verily, 'tis better to pay bills by the due date rather than incurring the charges of the finance)
6. Clean out my desk's inbox (this will make me very happy!)
7. Watch the AKC Dog Show tomorrow (while in my jammies, knitting)
8. Start thinking about Christmas (I said "think", this implies no other action verb)
9. Go see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (mmm...popcorn)
10. Make a yummy T-giving dinner for just the CatMan and me
This is just a list. If this had been an actual take-action list, you would have been instructed where to reach the nearest exit. Happy long weekend, everyone!