10.23.2005

Once a scarf knitter...

Always a scarf knitter it seems. Lethargy had set in while working on Grammie's Hearts, so I thought a little cure may be something quick from the stash. Witness Autumn Sky:

This little scarf is 10 stitches across, knit on one #9 and one #13 needle. I think alternating the needle size gives a neat stitch pattern, not too tight, not too open. The yarns are Fonty Serpentine in a cloud-like blue/grey (hence the name of the scarf - it perfectly matched today's sky) and Color Lash in medium blue. The scarf looks a little wiggly, since Bizzy Izzy decided to walk across it right before I snapped the pic.

And here's one pattern repeat of the CatMan's Aran - I can't wait to finish and block this. I think the cable will really pop and the seed stitch edges will be nice and straight!