4.16.2005

Piles of stuff

So in this corner, I've started the 11 scarves...2nd up (Aria is #1) is a drop stitch scarf in Berroco Suede. Since it's being knit on #17 needles, it's going quickly. I'm hoping to have it finished and fringed by the end of the weekend.

Over in this corner is the new shipment of 11 skeins of 48 lb twine for the monkey purses. I can't tell the girls at work that it's here or I'll have to stop the scarf project (or quit my job to make enough time).

Of course, we can't neglect the corner over there where Aria is waiting for her eyelet trim to be finished and stitched on...

And of course there's corner 4 where Olivest continues to languish.
Oh, and the order for the Alpaca is in, but won't be here for 2 weeks or so. I think that should give me enough time to clean out the corners.