4.03.2005

Just call me Carmen Sandiego

Ok, I really haven't been anywhere interesting or even done some knitting, but I definitely feel like I've been missing in action. As I mentioned last month - I've been divesting myself of responsibilities/commitments/etc. and that is turning into more work that just keeping the farkin' jobs themselves. But I think I actually may get some knitting done this month. Olivest languishes in one knitting bag, Aria is being worked on one set of 5 rows at a time. I've decided to knit scarves for the 11 women who have been my ministry team for the past 6 years. I'm trying to pick out yarns/colors indicative of their personalities, yet go with their wardrobes. So you know what that means? A trip to my LYS! Woohoo!

Speaking of the LYS - check out the new buttons over there---> Ayep, There's one for KYarns (my LYS) as well as one for Bogie's site, Knit Flix. Knit Flix was one of the first knitting blogs I came across and has been a motivation/inspiration for me. Dang, that girl can KNIT! So thanks Bogie! And congrats on nearing the 20000 milestone!