And tomorrow isn't looking good either.
The Olivia redo is not going well. I'm frustrated by how the stitch pattern is coming out - somehow I'm not accounting for an additional YO stitch, so this nice angle is emerging on one side of the panel. Since I really like the diagonal eyelet effect, I'm going to take some time this weekend to swatch a square to figure out what the heck I'm doing wrong.
On the upside, I started the Avril glovelets last night during "24". They are zipping along nicely in the Tibetan wool/silk. When they are finished, I'm going to to tighten up the 2x2 ribbing pattern and create a semi-boiled wool feel by throwing them in the washing machine.
And after that? I'm indulging Jack by making a Baby Monkey toy.
The Olivia redo is not going well. I'm frustrated by how the stitch pattern is coming out - somehow I'm not accounting for an additional YO stitch, so this nice angle is emerging on one side of the panel. Since I really like the diagonal eyelet effect, I'm going to take some time this weekend to swatch a square to figure out what the heck I'm doing wrong.
On the upside, I started the Avril glovelets last night during "24". They are zipping along nicely in the Tibetan wool/silk. When they are finished, I'm going to to tighten up the 2x2 ribbing pattern and create a semi-boiled wool feel by throwing them in the washing machine.
And after that? I'm indulging Jack by making a Baby Monkey toy.