12.12.2004

The poncho formerly known as Rebekah

I started Rebekah last night. Got a few rows into it and was at 1/2(!) the stitches I cast on with! What? There is no way I'm going to work this poncho as the pattern stands now. So? I've decided to keep the general form (2 19" x 24" panels), but I'm working the YOs my way. And since I've already decided I'm going to do a mandarin collar, it really isn't "Rebekah" anymore. Her name has been changed to "Olivia" in honor of Olivia Harrison (I was watching Great Performances' "Concert for George (Harrison)" during this decision making process.) I was going to call the poncho "Dhani", but thought that was a little too weird. But I will go on record as saying Dhani Harrison is all kinds of hot. (And yes, George was my favorite Beatle).


Stretched a bit for the picture, but here are the first 3 inches of Panel 1 Posted by Hello


A bit blurry, but the colors in this photo are truer than the other photo. Posted by Hello